ALMA 10th year anniversary ( Guest of Honor : Dr. Claudio Del Vecchio CEO Brooks Brother)
e: Last Seats Available - ALMA 10th ANNIVERSARY GALA AND AWARD CEREMONY
UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE
CONSULATE GENERAL OF ITALY IN NEW YORK
IN COOPERATION WITH THE FOLLOWING ASSOCIATIONS:
- Confederation of Italian Entrepreneurs Worldwide
- NOVA - Italian MBA Association
- Issnaf Italian Scientists And Scholars In North America
- Alumni Bocconi in New York
If you have not done so already, and you wish to attend our events in New York, please register today as the events are about to be sold out.
ALMA 2013 Decennial Celebrations will take place on Thursday, January 24, 2013 in New York City. The event is co mprised of three separate sessions:
1. (7:00 pm - 11:00pm) Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony at the NYC Penn Club: Last few seats available! Register now!
Hon. Guido Calabresi, prominent legal scholar, former Dean of Yale Law School, founder of the field of Law and Economics and Judge for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second circuit, will be our award recipient and keynote speaker for the dinner.
* The event will feature performers from the celebrated New York Juilliard School of Music *
2. (10:30 am - 12:30 pm) Morning conference on Legal Aspects of Marketing and Selling Food in the United States at the Italian Consulate in New York City; address: 690 Park Avenue, New York, NY. Last 15 seats available! Register today!
3) Afternoon Meeting with Brooks Brothers CEO, Mr. Claudio Del Vecchio, at the New York City Bar Association: SOLD OUT. Note the time change: the event is going to start at 3:30pm instead of 4pm.
You will find more details about these events below and by following the relevant links. See attached pdf for more details about time and location for each segment.
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW, BY EVENT
For the Gala Dinner register at: http://alma10.eventbrite.com
Regular tickets: USD 90.00; Premium Seating: USD 120.00
For the Morning Conference register at:
Attendance is free. If you wish to receive CLE credits there is a processing fee of USD 30.00.
The annual event is at its tenth year and has become one of the most important opportunities for the Italian and American legal and business communities to come together.
We hope to see you there.
With best regards,
ALMA - ITALIAN LL.M. ASSOCIATION
ALMA was formed in 2003 and has established itself as a bridge between the Italian and U.S. legal and business communities. Our association gathers U.S. attorneys with an international practice and Italian lawyers who have pursued an LL.M. degree from the top Law Schools in the United States. If you have not done so already, and would like to participate in our initiatives, or learn more about them, sign up for ALMA membership at www.llm.it, or contact us at email@example.com.
"GATHERING U.S. AND EUROPEAN ATTORNEYS
WITH AN INTERNATIONAL PRACTICE AND VISION"
* Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how your firm can become a sponsor today! *
Pepper Hamilton LLP
American Chamber of Commerce in Italy
Cocuzza & Associati
Palmer Studio Legale